Customer Support Executive- National Tutoring Programme (NTP) - Term Time - 39 weeks - £22,500
Randstad is proud to be an approved partner for the National Tutoring Programme (NTP) which was set up to close the attainment gap for pupils impacted by school closures owing to Covid-19. The Programme is designed to offer schools the opportunity to access discounted programmes of tuition through approved tuition partners.
We are delighted to help continue the good work already done to help the most disadvantaged pupils get the support they need with their education.
As part of this exciting partnering programme we have an opportunity for Customer Support Executive
to join our new NTP team.
As a Customer Support Executive
, you will:
- Build relationships with priority school leaders, staying in close contact with them to ensure they are fully informed about the programme at all times
- Driven by doing high volume business activity to maximise business opportunities without requiring PASS approval
- Support on building and promoting the programme by being involved in local, regional and virtual roundtable events and engaging with schools at key decision maker level
- Provide advice and support around the NTP programme to ensure schools understand the options open to them
- Provide advice and support on the use of the service including assistance on how to navigate around the tuition hub platform
- Follow up on any qualified leads across the programme to generate and maximise business opportunities
- Build relationships with schools to sell both tuition services across Pillar 1 and 3 and academic mentors
- Deliver on both individual KPI targets to support achieving the overall programme targets
If you want to join one of the world's largest, leading recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to your candidates and clients then please do get in touch today with Zoe Macgregor by applying to the vacancy.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application