Adecco Chester are proudly recruiting for a Credit Control Manager
to work within the Finance department of our well-established Renewable Energy client, based in Ellesmere Port area.
A great opportunity for a personable Credit Control professional to join an exciting sector and a welcoming team!Key responsibilities include:
Key skills include:
- Working alongside Finance team to implement strategies to ensure the management of invoices and credit control functions
- Leading and developing a team of credit professionals, providing support and advice for team and clients alike
- Ensure best process for credit risk assessment with new clients, annual analysis for debt provision and on renewed contracts
- Oversee the setting of targets and management of the debt books of several companies
- Instigate the legal recovery process as needed
- Provide information for annual audit and other due diligence as required
- A wealth of knowledge in Credit Control with lead experience
- Strong people management skills
- Outstanding communication and inter-personal skills
- Use of Sage 200 and CRM systems is highly desirable
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Packages
- Self-motivated and proactive team player
The position is permanent and full-time, 40 hrs Mon-Fri, typical working hours 08:30-17:00, flexi-time is offered.
Great holiday package, including birthdays off! Salary is negotiable and dependant on experience.
Please apply directly for immediate consideration - we look forward to receiving your application!