- Looking for candidates in UK/EUROPE* (400-500 EUR p/day)
- Experienced Pega Marketing consultant and will design and develop Pega Marketing artifact
- Apply deep knowledge of omni-channel customer engagement to increase sales, reduce costs, and improve customer experience; including but not limited to service offer propositions, experience enhancements and decisioning capabilities evolution
- Apply design principles of Next-Best-Action, marketing offers, target audiences, decision strategies, and running and monitoring marketing campaigns.
- Provide thought-leadership to regularly generate and incubate new decisioning concepts across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements
- Ability to present decisioning concepts and benefits, and influence stakeholders ranging from Marketing heads and vice presidents to the operations team
- Work within the Adaptive Learning features of the Pega Decisioning Platform to develop and manage adaptive models that predict, prescribe, and optimize the experiences being served to customers.
- Provide recommendations and thought leadership to improve the telecom customer service through artificial intelligence and increase call deflections.
- You are a master at analysing data and creative problem solver who can explore and uncover the issues and present uncovered problems in an effective method
MUST HAVE 6+ YEARS OVERALL EXPERIENCE
3+ YEARS IN MARKETING AND DECISIONING
Must have done relevant certification