Imtech Inviron has built its reputation over more than 85 years. We maintain, install and manage a wide variety of environments nationwide. Imtech Inviron reliably deliver the services we have agreed, in pursuit of our vision to succeed by delivering a better experience.
We are looking for a site based Water and Specialised Mechanical Systems Supervisor to work on our Houses of Parliament account. This role will be working Monday - Friday.
Main Responsibilities and Requirements:
· To support the contract Manager to manage PPM & reactive attendances for Building Services specialised systems and including water systems & pressure systems. Work directly with specialised suppliers/ subcontractors as well as be the main contact for our client in relation to water and pressure systems.
· Be the first point of contact for Engineers for technical support on Water & Pressure systems.
· Be the first point of contact for our subcontractors and suppliers for Mechanical / Water & Pressure systems.
· Provide technical support on Water & Pressure systems and undertake the RP function for Imtech
· Ensure PPM instructions and follow-ups are undertaken through to completion.
· Ensure all maintenance tasks are undertaken in accordance with SFG and approved codes of practice.
· Ensure all maintenance consumables are available and arrange replenishment of all items to ensure agreed stock levels are established and water systems remain and operate within specification.
· Complete all electronic and paper records such that an accurate Site Log Book record of all works remains on site for the Client's information and approval. This will also include remedial quote trackers for water & pressure systems
· Be able to undertake any diagnostic analysis that the whole system may require and including WRA / LRA / Written schemes.
· Undertake a visual condition inspection of all installed equipment and submit a written report of any items that appear to jeopardise any aspects of reliability or factor that could affect compliance or safety.
· Enter into dialogue with the Client's representative to ensure there are no outstanding issues and also to ensure the overall quality of service delivery.
· Carry out supplier Audits and record and document findings and improvements.
· Participate in Health & Safety Codes of Safe Working and other Environmental issues to ensure total compliance with Imtech Inviron's Health, Safety and Environmental Policy. Report any omissions or risks that might compromise a Safe Working Environment.
· Attend to all reasonable emergency call-out requests as speedily as possible and maintain good communications with the Client with the progress of all outstanding works.
· Make recommendations to the Contract Manager on matters concerning continuous improvement and "adding value" that may improve the productivity, costs, quality of service delivery etc. of all work for which the Company has a responsibility.
· Complete all Imtech Inviron maintenance tasks as generated by Imtech Inviron Helpdesk
· Complete as and when necessary any breakdowns.
· Ensure plant areas Imtech Inviron are responsible for are always clean and tidy.
· Respond to client requests promptly.
· Maintain all site records and logbooks.
· Look for ways to continually enhance the operation of the site.
· Any other duties as required by the Contract Manager.
· Previous experience as an Engineer
· Appropriate Level 3 City and Guilds qualification
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proactive approach to solving problems and conflict
· Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
· Results/ task orientated, attention to detail and accuracy
· Excellent time management and organisational skills
· Commitment to continuous improvement and personal development
· Professional approach and demonstrates respect for others
· Ability to work on own initiative, solve problems and work as part of a team
· Have a flexible approach
· Water Management including in-depth L8, HSG Guidance, ACOP and Pressure systems with WS
· Working with Clients and communicating directly with clients including attending meetings
· An understanding of the requirements of Health and Safety Compliance within an M&E environment
· Holding a responsible person position for water systems and pressure systems