The core objective of the Marketing Executive (local campaigns), will be to drive participation at our venues. This may be through working with local businesses, municipalities, malls or other groups. It will include optimizing local review performance (on platforms like Google local, Yelp and TripAdvisor) and attracting local influencers and media to put us on the map at our locations. All of this will need to be achieved against challenging delivery timescales, with multiple moving parts. You'll get your hands dirty with tactical implementations and 'test and learn' approach to achieving growth.The Work
- Identify opportunities to increase awareness and consideration of EGB and our games
- Prioritize opportunities, quantitatively test and learn from what works (and what doesn't) and repeat across multiple geographies
- Liaise with local managers to understand the local landscape, what opportunities and challenges are there, and how we can best position to win
- Manage relationships with local stakeholders, press, influencers and agencies to keep everyone on track and coordinated
- You have 2-3 years experience of creating, planning and executing local campaigns.
- You're skilled at planning, organising, prioritising and executing simultaneous projects and activities at once.
- You will have experience evaluating campaigns quantitatively and qualitatively and providing future recommendations.
- You have experience managing multiple stakeholders (including press, influencers and VIPs) and are confident in presenting your ideas.
- You are a self-starter attitude that's comfortable with frequent change and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a proven track record in making things happen - delivering results quickly and efficiently.
- You'll be aligned to our core values Fast, Focused and Fun. You are willing and excited to take initiative and fully own your remit within the context of our fast paced and ever changing environment, and are able to balance working hard with enjoying the experience of building a business.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to learn
- Organised and efficient, high attention to detail, and able to prioritise while managing multiple campaigns
- Ability to remain calm, focused, and effective under stress
- Happy to travel to our Units in the UK and US and work some weekends
- Part of small, dynamic working team
- Unlimited holiday
- Free games
- Team retreats
- Working with some of the UK's top entrepreneurs