Frontend Developer £60,000 + 5% bonusManchester - Hybrid Working (2 days in office) The Company:
We've partnered with another great Manchester-based SME business that rewards well, both financially and on a personal development level. The business as a whole has 60 employees along with a flat hierarchy so you're only one step away from being able to communicate with the CTO for direct support and learning, if your goal is to grow as a developer you'll be able to have these 1 on 1 catch ups along with becoming more commercial savvy as to how an SME tech business is run.
- Massive on values
- Big on culture, social events, Health & Wellbeing
- Investment into their employee's with external training opportunities
- Angular, although they're happy to take on anyone with modern frameworks
- TDD Environment
- Softer skills, as they're a growing SME company soft skills are important, the biggest 2 would be communication along with a willingness to learn new things.
- 1st stage, a quick call with the Internal Recruitment Manager
- 2nd stage, call with the Tech Director
- Final stage is a technical call with the Tech Director and Tech Lead
If you think you're up for the challenge with this role, click the apply button and we can set up a call to let you understand more about the business and role.Frontend Developer £60,000 + 5% bonusManchester - Hybrid Working (2 days in office)