Skills and Experience:
- Network Development Engineer
- Exeter, Devon
- c£55,000 to £60,000 per year
- Up to 10% Bonus, 25 days holiday plus bank holiday, 6% Pension, Healthcare etc.
- Visa Sponsorship available
- At least 3 years' experience of developing existing and new fibre based products for residential and business customers
- Experience of providing pre-Sales technical support, advising customers on the use of available products, and capturing customer requirements for potential new products
- Ability to assess customer requirements and investigate potential solutions from both a technical and cost perspective
- Ability to produce end-to-end network and product designs and any other documentation necessary for the introduction of the enhancements/new products into the business
- Experience of validating potential customers solutions through lab testing
- Experience of integrating network and product solutions into a BSS & OSS platform to provide a fully automated provisioning, performance monitoring and fault management solution
- Experience in several of the following products: internet access, voice, IPTV, CCTV, Wi-Fi, L2VPN, L3VPN, optical wavelengths, mobile backhaul/fronthaul and their associated network technologies; fibre, DWDM, PON, Ethernet, IP, MPLS, Wi-Fi and voice Softswitch/SBC
- Ability to work in a new, dynamic, and rapidly expanding company
My client working within the telecoms sector are currently looking for a Network Development Engineer on a permanent basis. The main responsibilities of the Network Development Engineer role are to undertake development of my client's network and services as well as provide pre-Sales support to customers. The range of products can include internet access, voice, IPTV, CCTV, Wi-Fi, L2VPN, L3VPN, optical wavelengths, which are delivered across an end-to-end fibre network utilising xPON, P2P Ethernet, DWDM and IP/ MPLS technologies.Applications:
To learn more about our client and this great opportunity on offer working as a Network Development Engineer based in Exeter, Devon; please call and speak with John Noonan here at ISR Recruitment on 07719 919 860 or please email me a copy of your very latest CV and I'll call you back to discuss the role in more detail.