We are a strategic activation agency, delivering authentic brand purpose and social impact for future-facing clients. We better connect clients to young people and their families, delivering on-the-ground impacts through ambitious ideas and strong partnerships.
Our people are passionate experts focussing on creating immediate and lasting value. Together, we believe in Building Brilliant Futures - creating a win-win for clients, young people and families.
At the heart of our offering is a strategic centre that combines data, segmentation, and research to develop strategies and purpose-driven programmes that deliver a demonstrable return on investment for our clients.
The agency is on a sharp growth trajectory. We are seeking a motivated, strategic and forward-thinking Client Partner to further support our growth ambitions. The ideal candidate will have expertise in agency / client side marketing and have a proven track record in growing and developing clients. Knowledge of the education landscape and young people is also advantageous.The role
The responsibilities include
Key Skills, Attributes And Experience
- Working with the Client Services Director, Managing Director and other Client Partners to develop and execute growth plans for existing clients.
- Playing a lead role in winning new business, getting under the skin of client's needs, landing We are Futures proposition and ultimately secure further new briefs.
- Leading pitches for new opportunities, leading the pitch process, working collaboratively with the wider teams (insight / strategy / creative / education / comms / networks and partners) to develop pitch winning responses.
- Actively building relationships across key clients to embed We are Futures and keep front of mind for new opportunities.
- High levels of understanding and experience of marketing and business development.
- High levels of understanding and experience of CSR-led activities - including understanding the key challenges, priorities and best practice.
- Understanding of client's business and marketing objectives and how to develop value through purpose-led programmes that connect with young people and their families.
- A strategic thinker who can describe challenges, identify insights and build logical and creative stories.
- Collaborative, motivated, personable and tenacious.
- Passionate about the development of young people, youth marketing and youth engagement.
- Confident to engage with people at all levels and across departments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work autonomously, in a highly organised manner, with good time management skills.
- A pro-active thinker who wants to learn and be given responsibility.
- The ability to work calmly under pressure, remaining professional and keeping your sense of humour at all times!
- Experience within an agency is essential.
- Grow revenue and win new clients.
- Identify, develop the strategy and business opportunities from new and existing clients (working with the MD, CSD, and Marketing & Sales team), including
- Meeting with potential clients to present credentials
- Creation, writing and overseeing of pitch proposals and documents
- Develop ongoing strategic client growth opportunities, and oversee delivery team as required.
- Build and maintain high levels of quality and standards, overseeing quality control.
- Help drive a progressive agency culture and leadership
- An active member of the senior management team
- Champion the agency values and ethos and inspire others to do the same
- Collaborative working with high standards
We have developed a reputation for creating pioneering work and this is something we endeavour to continually improve. We aim to build a Brilliant culture which for us means an agency that is creative, ambitious and supportive. We search for people who reflect and thrive with these qualities. This is important to us.Creative
It is normal practice to think of different and more interesting ways to do things; doing things outside of the norm; being encouraged to take risks; thinking about adding excitement; wowing clients and colleagues; not being afraid of big ideas; being creative in actions, thoughts and words.Ambitious
Always thinking of ways to take the ordinary to the extraordinary; pushing ourselves and clients to go for Brilliant (rather than just good); always looking at ways to build our agency and business; being ambitious for our colleagues; pushing boundaries in our work; never being satisfied with 'ok'.Supportive
Being committed to looking out for each other; helping in whatever way we can; supporting each other's development; enjoying the rewards of being part of a great team.Benefits
- 22 days annual leave pro rata
- 1 volunteering day per year
- £300 health expenses per year.
- Cycle Scheme
- Join a future-focused, high-achieving and fun team
- Be part of a growing and impactful agency
- Gain fantastic experience working with well-known clients and partners
- Be flexible with your working hours
- Show us your best self at our Monthly Socials, we've organised bake-offs, yoga sessions, theatre trips and tie-dye workshops!