Are you an established Project Controls professional looking to gain further experience within major programmes and step up to become a Project Control Manager?
Our prestigious client requires the support of a Project Control Manager with strong Cost experience on a permanent basis. You will be joining a market leading business who are experts within the Project Controls, Planning & Cost area. Within this position you will gain the exposure to further your career to become an Associate Director. This role provides flexibility to work from home as well as being based at the office in Birmingham.
As a client facing Project Controls Manager, you will take the lead on a major capital Infrastructure led programme by monitoring the accuracy and consistency of plans, performance reporting (particularly EVM) and cost.Role duties:
- Champion Cost Control by gathering, accumulating, analysing, monitoring, reporting, and managing the costs within the major programme schedule.
- Provide a realistic baseline and embed effective controls to monitor progress, advise on risk & opportunity by managing issues and mitigating slippage to drive delivery to enable successful project control outcomes.
- Make recommendations to the project leadership team on how the project resources (people, materials, supply chain) should be allocated to optimise the schedule and project performance.
This role will be suited to a very dynamic individual from a cost/project controls background.Role requirements:
- Major Capital project experience across one or more of the following sectors: Transport (Rail/Airports/Highways), Utilities or Civils.
- Experience across the Project Controls & Planning tool sets i.e., Primavera P6, Change Management & reporting
- Proven Experience in monitoring and reviewing planning and scheduling functions
- Intermediate level of knowledge of procurement & contracts (most client contracts are NEC3 or 4
- Strong reporting capabilities using dashboards
Salary paying £55-65K + car + private medical