Are you an experienced technical lead looking for your next challenge in high-availability software delivery?Do you want to develop your skills and explore new technologies in an organisation that values technical excellence and collaborative working?About Us
We're an innovative tech consultancy
- a team of problem solvers. Since 1993 we've been finding better ways to solve complex technology problems for some of the world's leading organisations and delivered solutions that millions of people use every day.
We bring together experts from diverse backgrounds and experiences in a collaborative and open culture
to deliver outstanding outcomes for our clients, and a stimulating and rewarding environment for our people.
We're embarking on an ambitious, multi-year programme to help our client transform the Betting & Gaming industry, and we're looking for talented technologists to join our world-class team.About the Role
The Betting and Gaming world presents many fascinating technical delivery challenges, so the opportunity to join one of the largest and most exciting transformation programmes in the industry offers plenty of scope to learn and develop.
You'll join at the start of a programme delivering large-scale, high-volume platforms able to respond to the dynamic traffic associated with major sporting events.
The platforms will support massive horizontal and vertical scaling to respond quickly to the dynamics of sporting events and support a wide range of regulatory requirements across multiple regions.
You'll join multi-disciplinary teams of some of the brightest and best in the industry and be at the heart of engineering software solutions and supporting team.About You
You'll relish the technical challenge and growth opportunities the programme offers and be ready to immerse yourself in this fast-moving environment. Together with a track record of developing complex applications, you'll be able to demonstrate:
Some of the Perks
- You're keen to learn new technologies and languages
- Enthusiasm for technology and the challenge of building complex software solutions
- A flexible, 'can-do' attitude
- Experience of supporting teams in enhancing their technical skills and increasing productivity
- A collaborative and inspiring environment working alongside some of the best tech people in the industry
- Hybrid working - you can vary your working location to allow you to collaborate better, feed your creativity, and take the time and space to focus when you need it
- Training opportunities and incentives - we support professional certifications across engineering and non-engineering roles
- Flexible benefits allowance - you can spend on additional pension contributions, healthcare, dental and more...
- We partner with Lifeworks to offer wellbeing support to our employees
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Giving back - the ability to get involved nationally and regionally with partnerships to get people from different backgrounds into tech
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Discounts - we have preferred rates from dozens of retail, lifestyle and utility brands
- An industry-leading referral scheme