Futures/ ETD Middle Office: Client Services, Margining & Projects
- A great opportunity has arisen at a mid-sized, but hugely successful City based global Futures & Options Brokerage who are looking to expand their Futures Middle Office Operations team.
- The company trade with global Institutional clients such as Hedge funds, Asset Managers, Investment Bank and trade in nearly international Commodity and Financial Futures Exchange.
-The role has arisen due to growth in their Front Office trading activities.
- The role will be a hybrid role of both Client Services & Margining.
- ATM these are separate sub-teams and our client is looking merge both teams together.
- Due to business growth, their new Manager of Middle Office is strategically looking at their entire processes with the view of moving away from a manual processing environment to automation. It is key that whoever is offered the position, has a proven background in process improvement and
welcomes newer technological improvements, that in the-long-term will improve efficiency of daily tasks.
**A detailed spec to follow this week**