To manage the efficient & effective day to day activity of the Quality Control function in-order to support business needs.
Role Reports to:
- To ensure all parts manufactured, are inspected in accordance with internal documentation and requirements.
- Responsible for the creation of Quality Inspection Plans and Inspection Logs.
- To lead MRB meetings and coordinate with Engineering Authorities for technical authority dispositions.
- Support NPD projects in terms of verification & validation of products & processes.
- Manage calibration of equipment used in the manufacturing sites & clinics.
- Ensure GRR studies are done on critical metrology equipment.
- Conduct Risk Assessments on QC working environments.
- Drive improvements in both product & process initiatives.
- Monitoring key performance indicators and setting team objectives to improve.
- Work closely with Production, Manufacturing Engineering, Planning & Logistics to ensure that customer demands, both internal & external, are met.
- Support Internal audits.
- Plan TPM requirements for critical metrology equipment.
- Maintain Training Matrix for the Department and identify gaps in training needs.
Matrix reporting to Quality Assurance Manager Direct Reports into the Role:
QC Process Improvement Lead (1)
QC Technicians (9)