Jaded London is a multi-channel, high fashion apparel brand/retailer based in North London UK. Jaded London designs and develops its products in the UK, manufactures in the near & far east and then ships directly to its customers from Jadedldn.com ecommerce store and via wholesale to leading fashion platforms (ASOS etc).
In early 2020 the business faced serious headwinds; a global pandemic meant a number of their wholesale/retail customers had to close their stores alongside material uncertainty from large / unstable customers. This left Jaded London no alternative to pivot their attention to jandedldn.com and drive their target audience to there.
This move resulted in significant growth in revenue and profits as Jaded London were able to enjoy the benefits from a 1st party DTC strategy.
Since then Jaded London has grown annual revenue to £20m and has ambitious objectives to continue this growth to £100m over the next 3-5 years. The management team believe this objective is achievable through greater focus on its 1st party DTC sales, pro-active international roll-out alongside enhanced paid media and CRM activity to further amplify the great product / brand assets Jaded London has already created.
Jaded London are now looking for an ambitious and highly enthusiastic Influencer Manager to join us on our journey, championing, amplifying and raising the brand's profile and mission to the wider world through creative and brilliantly strategic influencer activities. In a crowded and ever-growing landscape of influencers, authorities and celebrities, a key part of this role will be identifying, managing and implementing an on-brand influencer strategy, developing valuable relationships with fitting content creator partners, VIP and influencer ambassador alongside traditional press outreach across both print and digital. The right person for this role will be a seasoned communications expert, with proven experience of driving brand awareness and growth through exciting and successful Influencer campaigns - both organic and paid. This is both a highly creative and commercial role, requiring someone who will instinctively look not only at the brand fit and innovation of each opportunity, but also the data and insights to track conversion, ROI and overall potential. The individual will come armed with a brilliant 'black book' of influential contacts.
Work to define strategy, drive traffic and organic conversion across diverse publications (print, digital, specialist, business press, awards etc.)
- Define and implement influencer strategy manage existing relationships with celebrities & influencers and develop new relationships with relevant celebrities, influencers and brand ambassadors through gifting, events, and targeted initiatives to achieve large scale reach for the brand
- Working alongside the Founder on excelling and optimising the brand founder strategy with a view to securing key speaker, media and event opportunities and coverage.
- Bring innovative and new ideas to the table with regard to on and offline events, mailings and activations
- Support and amplify the wider marketing calendar including monthly campaigns, product launches and key promotions
- Manage all paid influencer promotion and collaboration, ensuring all the contracts and content are received and approved in good time.
- Manage gifting and promotional budget and allowances
Please put forward a proposal, which highlights relevant experience and demonstrates you are able to meet the outcomes outlined above. Please also be prepared to demonstrate your competencies with examples and explain why you would be the right hire for this role.
3-5 years experience in a similar role
Preferably within retail