Principal Consultant, Capital Markets
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Principal Consultant, Capital Markets
In this role, you will be responsible to build and deploy automation campaigns and landing pages using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
You will work as a front-end architect of large-scale Marketing campaigns, contribute to create strategic Omni-channel campaigns using Marketing Cloud.
· Analyzing and understanding the business requirement of Marketing campaigns and strategies
· Ability to create and monitor the success of omni-channel marketing campaigns
· Can ensure the design and layouts of emails and landing pages are optimized and user-friendly
· Strong attention-to-detail and ability to proofread key messaging
· Solid understanding of Salesforce Marketing technology solutions (i.e. Salesforce Marketing Cloud) and Marketing data models
· Hands on experience and demonstrated proficiency with technical and functional knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud including AMP script, Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Advertising Studio, Automation Studio, Journey Builder, Content Builder, Audience Builder and other modules in Marketing Cloud
· Experience in developing, testing, and executing end-to-end Marketing Automation campaigns and flows, including analytics
§ Perform Upstream Consulting and Design for multi-touch, multi-channel for multi-marketing programs (acquisition, enablement, cross sell, upsell etc) and execute / enable the Marketing Automation
§ Responsible for segmentation, list generation and list transfer for multiple marketing Channels e.g. Email, Onsite, Web, Incentives, Direct Mail, Paid Media (Social)
§ Responsible for understanding the marketing requirements, developing and extracting the target population, and formatting the information for campaign execution
§ Assist Analytics in campaign test cell design and defining reporting requirement with target / holdout setup across campaigns / programs
· Good experience in optimizing the design architecture of the campaigns and making them more efficient in order to reduce load on database
· Experience with marketing automation concepts and technologies in email, mobile, social (advertising/retargeting), and web.
· Hands-on experience with email marketing best practices including list segmentation, A/B testing, build, QA, deployment and reporting
· Extracting and reporting the campaign performances
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (BE)
Preferred qualifications or requirements:
· Min 8 to 10 yrs. of experience in Digital Marketing technologies (Email Marketing) and Campaign Management.
· Min 5+ years of experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
· Required - Certification in Marketing Cloud Email Specialist & Marketing Cloud Developer
· Minimum 8+ Years of Experience (Expert) in SQL
· Minimum 3+ Years of Experience (Proficient) on Teradata
· Hands-on experience in Database Marketing OR in UNICA (or similar Database Marketing tools)
· Should have good knowledge of the Campaign Execution process/workflow
· Should have experience in Segmentation, List Generation and List Transfer
· Experience in Audience and Data Studio, Journey Builder, Interaction Studio, Einstein, Email Builder (non-CSS, HTML)) + SQL
· Understanding of B2B campaign management; Experience in designing custom integrations into backend data platforms and the CRM
· Knowledge of testing/email, compliance and security, basics of Email Deliverability
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.