We are currently recruiting for 3 replacement LPG engineers for metered estate works (central storage installations) Which includes annual inspections of LPG vessels / installations and rectifying of defects and faults.
We will consider anyone in the UK but ideally looking at The Midlands and East Midlands areas predominantly.
There will be some installation of vessels and pipework using electro fusion method of jointing, installing and connecting all types of meter box enclosures, carrying out requested testing, purging and commissioning & issuing of certification.
• To carry out installation tasks in a safe manner to ACS qualification standards
• Issue all relevant certification required to sign off installation
• Work within safety guidelines at all times
• Previous experience is required with LPG/ACS qualification/updated training will also be offered
• Current CSCS card
• Full clean driving license
Please contact Mathew Maddison at The Recruitment Group or simply apply and I will contact you by return.