Lead Engineer | Google Cloud Partner | Remote
A consultancy delivering cloud application services to a variety of brands across industries, such as retail, automotive and finance.
A role where you have the chance to get your first experience of leadership, alongside designing, developing and deploying high-quality solutions for their wide-range of clients.Lead Engineer Responsibilities
Lead Engineer Qualifications
- Lead an agile, cross-functional team, collaborating with others to ensure all clients needs are met, with solutions created by yourself and your team
- Work on the low level coding and design work, understanding clients problems and creating tailored solutions to overcome them
- Understanding of advanced Google technologies (or have a strong interest/willingness to learn and master them)
- 4+ years experience with Java development (or another language Python/C#/Ruby)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work well with client stakeholders of varying seniority
The role offers a lot of autonomy, alongside great leadership responsibilities, as well as a base salary of £85k (depending on experience), pension and usual softer benefits
If you are interested in taking on this Lead role, please apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch with the remaining details.