Ryanair are currently recruiting for a B1 Engineer Powerplant in our Technical Services department to join Europe's Largest Airline! The successful candidate will be reporting to the Powerplant Manager/Deputy Powerplant Manager. This role is a desk based role and will be based in our Engineering Office in London Stansted, UK.The Role
The B1 Powerplant Engineer will work with the Powerplant Team to ensure delivery of elements of the Powerplant Section in Ryanair's Technical Services department.
This role includes the following
- Providing technical support to Line Maintenance and Base Maintenance across Ryanair Group Network
- Validation of work instruction to sure clear and concise information is provided to the maintenance organisation
- Liaising with CFM, Pratt & Whitney, Boeing, Airbus, Honeywell and other OEM's on resolution of technical issues;
- Support of Reliability section in the identification and resolution of repetitive failures across the fleet;
- Engine Health Monitoring and effective resolution of alerts
- Provide a detailed review of Service Bulletins and Airworthiness Directives relating to engines and APUs;
- Provide subject matter expertise and technical support to other departments on powerplant related systems
This is a senior Technical Services position and will suit an exceptional candidate with the following key skills and experience.
- At least 3 years' experience working in an airline or engine overhaul organisation;
- Detailed technical & practical knowledge of CFM56, LEAP and V2500 type engines design and maintenance;
- Flexible approach with project delivery being a high priority.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail in multi-tasking situations and the ability to deliver results to tight timelines.
- MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel and PowerPoint specifically).
Closing Date 5th August 2021
- EASA Part-66 B1 Aircraft Maintenance Licence with relevant engine type rating.