We are looking for full stack software engineer to be a valued member of our Development team building a Treasury Management system and Trading Platform. Job Description
- Have excellent development experience with the following tools
- Front end - Angular 9 and above (we will be moving to Angular 11), RxJS, typescript
- Back End - SQL and entity framework core
- Middle Tier - ASP.Net core, C# and REST API
- Knowledge of Microsoft Functions; UAT and production is in Azure and Authentication is in Microsoft OAUTH.
- Familiarity and experience with Business Intelligence software tools like Power BI.
- PowerBI experience is highly desirable.
- Experience of developing a financial tool
· You will have a hands-on approach and keen to be involved with and understand the overall development of the platform
· You will have a strong intellectual curiosity and be able to deliver to the workplan and sprint cycles.
· We want someone with excellent technical skills who has worked in a team to deliver a scalable, distributed, cloud based system, ideally within a Financial environment.About us
Hamilton Court Technology is a lively place to work, and we combine an interesting role with great benefits the promote the health and well being of our staff. Our team benefit from things like an enhanced pension & medical cash plan a range of flexible benefits to chose from to suit your lifestyle including things like childcare contributions and Hello Fresh deliveries.
The role will be a hybrid balance of office and home working depending on business and product need.