My client, a tech start-up based in London are looking for a Tech Lead | Full Stack Developer to join them.
The role will involve working closely with the two founders and it is a great opportunity to join the product team early to shape what they're doing and to flex all that creative and technical muscle you've acquired.
They need someone to turn their designs and aspirations into a working platform. You will be a builder, not an operator. Your main responsibilities will be to develop the front and back-end of our SaaS product. This is not a customer facing role and will be more back-end than front-end (70/30 split).
- You're able to lead Tech Design & Implementation Activities
- Experience in building platforms from scratch
- Broad Tech Lead from day one
- Threat intel awareness would be a plus, but it is not a requirement.
- 5 years of experience would be ideal (3-5 years will be considered)
- Have some related project management experience on typical projects
- You will be eager to learn skills you don't already have
You will lead on the technical design and implementation of features and underlying infrastructure, from start to finish. In the next 12 months you will do things like:
- Refine and improve the tech stack - Build features
- Improve resilience
- Understand the business and the cybersecurity domain
- Discovery and ideation
- Share your knowledge
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please get in touch and let's discuss further.