Database Performance Tuning / Middleware Performance Tuning Architect - Reading - SC ClearedSecurity Clearance
This role requires UKGOV security clearance, therefore a British passport is an essential requirementWork Conditions:
On call availability. As a 24X7X365 organization, bank/public holiday cover, weekend cover and on-call responsibilities on rotation would be required on a 1 in 7 basis Key Responsibilities:
- Design, write, and deploy software to improve the availability, scalability, and efficiency of Oracle products and services. Design and develop designs, architectures, standards, and methods for large-scale distributed systems.
- Work Closely with Customer and/or Partners to bring Production workload on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. Facilitate service capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis, and system tuning.
· Middleware OR Database Performance Tuning
· JFR OR OOM OR Heap Dump Architecture
· Trouble-shooting DB PerformanceSkills preferred:
Working experience in IaaS stack of any major Public Cloud provider