Location Flexible across Europe
The role aim is to capture information across the whole scope of the Brambles organization and itss activities in order to identify health, safety and wellbieng trends, patterns and incident root causes, and also to develop predictive information of future potential health safety and wellbeing incidents or situations.
Analysis of Big Data such as HSE, HR and Wellbeing information will influence the future of the Brambles Safety First Culture, it will provide key information to enable education approaches, digital and engineering choices, and ultimately will play an important role in the organizations risk appetite landscape.
The additional focus on Health Safety and Wellbeing will support Brambles ambition to become recognized to be a safe and "amazing place to work".
Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- Analyze HSE and Wellbeing data and leverage statistics and data from a variety of sources to identify, and explore patterns, irregularities and exceptions.
- Monitor data quality and ensure timely quality correction
- Working closely with stakeholders to define, develop and improve KPIs
- Collaborate with global, regional and country level data teams to identify opportunities to improve standardization, analysis and capture essential data and information
- Support Global and Regional HSE and Wellbeing teams in best practice for data capture and ensure standardized approach to data capture on key programmes and processes across the world
- Use predictive analytics techniques and machine learning algorithms to enable highly detailed analysis to support the HSE team
- Seek opportunities to conduct appropriate external benchmarking on safety and wellbeing approaches
- Support the corporate risk management team in risk and risk control modelling to develop an accurate risk appetite measure
- Participate with the senior HSE and Wellbeing team to produce the Corporate Annual report
- Identify improvement opportunities in Digitization and new development ideas to enhance data capture for key analysis areas
- Develop high quality visualisation and Dashboards providing predictive insights to the senior HSE and Wellbeing team
- Knowledge of implementing Data Science or Machine Learning algorithms
- Substantial experience in aspects of critical thinking and using imagination to develop new hypothesis.
- Experience in building PowerBI models and dashboards.
- SQL/Python programming experience is highly desirable.
- Experience of building effective relationships.
- Alignment with business strategy and synergies between functional approaches.
- Ability to learn new analytics skills
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc
- Ability to negotiate and influence outcomes across global cultures
- Advanced standards of data visualization and presentation
As an inclusive employer, Brambles wants to see every candidate performing at their best throughout the job application process, interview process and whilst at work. We therefore encourage you to inform your Talent Acquisition Partner of any reasonable adjustments you might need to enable this to happen.