Central LondonPermanent Position
At System Analytic we work with the world's top pharmaceutical companies to help them identify, manage and engage with key opinion leaders (world-leading healthcare professionals) through a variety of industry-leading digital tools & services. That's all we do, and we excel at it.
We are seeking a Social Media Marketing Co-ordinator with an external communications and social media marketing background, preferably with experience in a healthcare or pharmaceutical environment. We have a good social media & multi-channel marketing process in place but are also looking to increase our social presence and reach to support our sales objectives. This role will be instrumental in delivering our current and future strategic and tactical objectives.What the role involves:
- Manage & coordinate our various paid and non-paid communication channels (LinkedIn Ads & Posts, Google Ads, Twitter, Company Blog, Thought Leadership articles, YouTube videos, and newsletters)
- Track the performance of our marketing websites and domains using web analytical tools to report on visitor engagement and ensure they remain SEO-friendly by adjusting tags and content as needed (working with our Tech team as required)
- Manage our digital paid search advertising campaigns (such as Google AdWords and LinkedIn) - continuously track the performance and reach of current campaigns, work with sales colleagues to modify keywords and target audience, upload/modify/retire ads as needed, and continually fine tune the campaigns to ensure maximum value
- Track and regularly report on competitor activity across web and social channels, and work with the sales team to help develop counter strategies
- Maximise content dissemination by taking content produced by the sales team (e.g., newsletters, power points) and re-purpose that for use in different channels
- Analyse and report to management on the efficacy of our digital marketing campaigns and offer recommendations to boost engagement with prospective clients & companies
- Work with commonly available digital creator tools and video editing tools to create well-designed banners short-form infographic videos for use in our digital campaigns
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with attention to detail. In addition, you will bring a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards work and are excited to join our exceptionally cooperative culture.You're great at:
Skills & Experience
- Multitasking - efficient at managing multiple workstreams at once, ensuring that all our digital and social activities are maintained proactively and delivered on time
- Problem-solving and finding creative solutions - including the ability to embrace and learn new technologies (e.g., simple video creation tools) to generate content for new channels
- Managing your time whilst working towards tight deadlines supporting many different projects and workstreams
- Understanding the needs of sales and marketing teams, and helping translate them into action through our digital and social channels
- Learning about the healthcare/pharmaceutical world that we operate in, and the features, messages, and positioning of our digital tools that we want to present to our clients
What we offer
- A working understanding of SEO, LinkedIn Ads, Google Ads
- Strong analytical skills with close attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of contemporary digital culture
- Awareness of current design trends (e.g., banner adverts, Google adverts)
As a company, we always strive to provide our colleagues with the opportunities to develop different skill sets, tackle new goals and create a career path that fits you.
Each of our teams has its own expertise, skills, and knowledge which we love to share and better each other.
We will also support your workplace learning on topics of interest to you help you in your role.Benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Private Medical Cover OR Leisure Allowance OR Dental Cover
- 25 days annual leave, plus a day off for your birthday
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP, provided by LifeWorks)
- L&D Academy
We believe that every individual, regardless of their background, should be given equal opportunities to succeed at System Analytic. We celebrate difference and work together to be fully inclusive, finding solutions to challenges as one team.
Think you're the right person for the job?
We'd love to hear from you. Send your CV including a covering letter telling us all about you!