We are seeking a Junior QA Analyst to work on an exciting partner project with Facebook and our automotive clients.
This is a brand new role working within a multi-disciplinary team, with the opportunity to learn new skills and develop as a QA Analyst.
This position is based in Newcastle, with the option to work from both our award winning studio and from your home office throughout the week.Responsibilities Will Include
- Testing large volumes of visual render and integration testing on the Facebook platform.
- Undertaking large volumes mobile / device testing.
- Suggesting improvements and testing areas that could be automated to ensure efficiency across delivery.
- Attend and contribute to SCRUM ceremonies including planning and stand-ups
- Work with existing QA team to push forward to quality agenda for ZeroLight
- Assisting with other QA projects when necessary.
- Collaborate in a cross-functional Agile team being familiar with principles and basic practices of Agile software development.
- Apply relevant methods and techniques for testing in an Agile project.
- Assist business stakeholders in defining understandable and testable user stories, scenarios, requirements, and acceptance criteria as appropriate.
- Strong interest or previous experience in quality assurance testing in a software environment
- Experience in working in a SCRUM team and applying agile testing methodologies
- Knowledge of cross-browser, mobile application, and regression testing
- Experience with JIRA Issue & Project Tracking Software is highly beneficial
- Confident communicator as feedback will be a critical part of our QA process and pipeline
- Able to work quickly and intuitively in a fast-paced environment with minimal support required.