Salt has partnered with leading retailer of woman's fashion. This business is determined to give their customers the latest styles daily.You'd report into the Marketing Director . The Media & performance team manages and executes our full funnel media investment across of our core territories and are responsible for driving the profitable spend of a multi-million-pound budget.
The head of performance marketing will lead not only large budgets but also a large internal team consisting of Performance Marketing, Paid Social, ATL media and commercial partnerships.
The role will manage a large team consisting of our inhouse teams; Search, Affiliates, Paid Social and manage key external partners.
You must have team management experience to apply. Ecom/ Fashion/ Retail is a plus!Responsibilities:
- Lead the budget management and channel selection strategy across all our performance media and ATL media
- Support the deployment of budgets across all channels and territories.
- Build a function that thrives off creative testing to drive performance across all "visual" paid media.
- Lead the holistic reporting and analysis of paid media activity and provide valuable commentary to key stakeholders (including the exec board)
- Lead the people management and personal development of several direct reports and regularly engage in their training and progression
- Be the main point of contact building relationships with external partners (such as google, facebook, media agencies)
- Work closely with all internal departments to ensure media is best supporting the core growth and focus areas of our business plan
- Extensive experience in a performance marketing / media role
- Extensive people & talent management experience is essential
- Experience managing significant budgets - Million £