The Growth Marketing Lead is integral in driving Treatwell's strategy in accelerating growth.
Addressing some of Treatwell's most complex business challenges in both B2C and B2B marketing, you'll design and implement effective and valuable actions that will help drive growth across all 13 markets.
Reporting into the Head of Growth, you will sit in a cross functional team along with lifecycle, analytics and marketing technology expertYou will be responsible for
- Develop and execute the short-term and long-term Growth strategy;
- Data driven approach in defining the strategy and media mix, with periodic review of plans based on real performance
- Own, monitor and optimise the performance marketing strategy to drive growth from new and existing marketing channels (Affiliate, Programmatic, Paid Social and Paid Search).
- Lead, inspire and manage a team of Paid channel expert
- Coordinate and collaborate with a cross functional team
- Own the testing roadmap in order to optimise channels through A/B testing, ROI analysis, and experimental campaign design;
- Work closely with Data Science/Analytics to develop real-time performance marketing reports and statistical models;
- Identify areas for improvement in digital assets (website, landing page, automation flows) and coordinate the key figures to do the interventions
- Provide hands-on optimization of ad campaigns across all marketing channels towards the company's performance KPI, with an emphasis on LTV
- A track record developing growth strategy via organic and paid strategy (Web, Video, SEM, Affiliate, Referrals);
- Knowledge of Demand Generation tactics and Lead Conversion principles.
- Understanding of A/B and multivariate testing, user segmentation, and reporting processes.
- Experience with SaaS startups is a plus;
- Worked with million dollar budgets and large scale campaign structures
- Prior experience in a similar role as well as hands on experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels.
- You possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations.
Hi, we're Treatwell. Nice to meet you.
We're a team of 500 (and growing) passionate and brilliantly talented people across Europe. We're the industry's smartest salon management software, all connected to Europe's leading bookings platform, working with over 31,000 salon partners across 13 countries, processing over 4 million bookings every month. And....breathe.
But we're not done yet. We're on an exciting journey to digitally revolutionise the hair and beauty community.
If this excites you, we might just have the role for you.We'll treat you with
- 28-days holiday.
- Monthly £40 Treatwell vouchers so you can treat yourself too.
- Benefits platform offering cycle to work scheme, high street discounts and other perks.
- Growth funds for you to develop and grow with your team.
- A beneficial pension scheme and enhanced parental pay & leave policy.
- A dynamic organisation with Friday drinks in the office.
- An annual Treatwell party in one of our European based cities.
Treatwell is an 'Open to All' employer and warmly welcomes every body to the team. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.