ScentAir Continues To Grow And Is Currently Looking For
A service Engineer to strengthen our technical teams in United Kingdom
As a Service Engineer, you are responsible for the installation and technical support of ScentAir fragrance systems.You are responsible for the following tasks
- Travel to customer sites to install and maintain fragrance systems, as well as to coordinate the settings of the devices with the customer.
- Follow up with customers who have received service to verify that expectations have been met.
- Interface with the customer care staff to coordinate the dispatch of replacement devices if necessary.
- Perform mandatory preventive maintenance of equipment installed at customer sites, if necessary.
- If necessary, perform basic diagnostics and repairs on the installed equipment.
- Carrying out an inventory on site and specifying the equipment according to the work instructions.
- Prepare, fill in and submit all technical documents in accordance with company guidelines.
- Complete the tasks according to the installation and service plans with minimal supervision.
- Approximately 3 years of practical experience as a mechanical technician with small hand tools
- Must be a self starter who is able to work well with changing priorities
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Able to read and interpret blueprints and blueprints
- Previous experience in customer service with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Frequent travel required
- Driving license B required
- Computer knowledge. In the Microsoft Office package and the SalesForce CRM software
- English language, spoken and written, at native speaker level
ScentAir offers you
- The position is filled by the home office and in the field
- You will travel within the different regions.
- Travel to customer and subcontractor facilities is required and typically accounts for around 90% of your time, but can sometimes be longer.
Do you see yourself as a new sales representative at ScentAir?
- attractive salary
- Company cars for business use only
- Smartphone and laptop
- Field work, with support from home (home office)
- Work in a varied and fast-paced work environment
Then apply with your résumé in English