Fiora is an integrated digital agency, delivering commercial success for our clients.
We partner with progressive businesses, from ambitious start-ups right through to global brands, across all sectors, to deliver creative brilliance and commercial success.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Key Account Director to join our expanding agency. You will be dedicated to one of our largest enterprise accounts, with a national and international scope. They operate within a highly regulated marketplace, so previous experience of regulated industries is essential.
The role entails managing several data-led assessment projects
in addition to digital design
and development projects
, so you will need an excellent understanding on the role of research and data
gained through experience in a relevant role
Along with a passion and dedication to digital
, you will need to have a strong track record of managing and building strong relationships
with senior level stakeholders. Your role is to be at the pinnacle of client management and to be recognised by your clients as their most trusted source of expertise, always.
You will also lead and mentor a team
made up of Account Managers, Account Executives and Digital Project Managers, to deliver our products and services to the highest standards possible.
A business development mindset and a desire to work in a high growth mindset are essential. Familiarity with at least one sales methodology and the key principles behind effective sales techniques would be beneficial. You will be reporting into the Business Director and the Executive Team and will be expected to report on and analyse performance against SMART objectives, and to maintain and grow the account against targets.
In short, we're after a digital and data expert
, a thinker, a communicator, a self-motivator ... someone who knows how to flawlessly nurture and grow both a client account and a team. Responsibilities
Skills & Experience
- As a Key Account Director, you will be responsible for owning one of the most crucial and impactful client relationships of our business.
- To understand the client's business objectives and work to agreed client and internal KPI's, to deliver or exceed these. Your goal is to develop, maintain and protect revenue to the clients by delivering best in class digital marketing strategies. In parallel to this task, to form meaningful relationships with Executive and Senior Leadership at your assigned accounts to ensure a deep understanding of their internal goals. Client entertaining will be expected.
- Run independent workstreams of high work volumes across internal regional teams, monitoring efficiency and recording delivery. Ensuring that full schedules of work are created against all projects and workstreams, with key milestones and KPIs agreed.
- You will ensure that all services are delivered against the client roadmap and performed within the required timescales, combining creativity with knowledge of digital and traditional marketing practices, to deliver an effective omni-channel strategy using the services and solutions that Fiora offers.
- To monitor and protect 100% client satisfaction standards around work quality and quantity, across all outputs.
- To have 100% accuracy around content themes and messaging outputs, to adhere to the client's requirement, to act strictly within the remits of this brand's highly regulated legal restriction.
- To ensure all current and new legislative requirements are updated and communicated across all business departments, ensuring complete commitment to delivering outputs in the correct legal manner.
- To confidently lead and manage support team to 'client mission' to present, develop and deliver successful products.
- You will be managing significant revenue on behalf of the business and will be working to set Revenue & Margin Targets. You will manage and maintain detail that can be presented internally, that allows you to demonstrate and show the highest level of client knowledge: your goal is to be the 'trusted advisor', with overwhelming expertise on your clients and Fiora.
- To work with the internal account management and production teams to report and analyse performance, both for the client and for the agency.
- Analyse customer data and industry trends to make informed recommendations and suggestions to your customers. To share best practice on successes to the wider business in internal team meetings.
- Collaborate with our Product and Operations Solutions Team, to ensure we grow successfully our enterprise business locally and globally.While this is an individual contributor role, you will be helping with coaching and mentoring Account Executives and other Account Directors and new starters, and asked to present at company events, when requested by the Executive Team.
- Extensive knowledge of, and experience in, delivering effective digital campaigns and research projects.
- Experience in regulated industries is essential.
- Excellent team skills to ensure smooth collaboration with all agency departments - strategy, business development, creative, development and marketing.
- 5 years experience in Key Account Direction
- Comes with tenacity and indomitable spirit - anything is possible mindset.
- Has a professional and calm demeanour at all times.
- Enjoys the challenges of thinking creatively for lead generating ideas within highly regulated environment.
- Ability to embrace change and set the standard.