Zanda is an Executive search partner that works exclusively with high growth start-ups as they look to scale their business with senior talent. Zanda partners with VC's, Founder's, CEO's and CFO's when it comes to successfully delivering on key senior appointments.Who's the business
Zanda is partnering with an International Technology business who have operations across 10+ countries. With a head office in the US, they are looking to hire an EMEA Finance Manager to join the team in London. As EMEA Finance Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the financial operations, reporting and controls run efficiently across EMEA.
This opportunity has the option to be fully remote or to be based in the office in Central London.What experiences you will gain
What background should you have before you press apply!
- Establishing controls over legal entity statutory reporting and compliance across EMEA
- Owning the compliance calendar, ensuring clean audits are achieved
- Ongoing maintenance and control over statutory to GAAP differences at entity level
- Producing financial analysis and reports for the EMEA entities
- Maintaining controls over Intercompany reporting within EMEA
- Supporting the FP&A and Tax team
- Building strong working relationships internally and externally
- Providing support to the Director of Finance on specific finance projects
- Qualified Accountant (ACA)
- International entity experience is essential
- Willingness to learn in a fast-changing environment
- Able to take initiative and see tasks through to completion