Your exciting role with be to manage the revenue performance of Fleetcor UK Fuel businesses, providing thought leadership for identifying potential revenue improvement opportunities and implementing changes to increase revenue outcome.
Ensuring accurate and timely performance reporting, generating monthly revenue insights, and being able to interpret data accordingly, are part of the day to day activities of the role.
When you join FLEETCOR, you are joining one of the fastest growing companies in the world, we specialise in providing cutting edge payment services to all types of businesses. In the UK, we operate the largest fuel and payments services network and we are growing!
Some of what you will be doing:
- Managing the revenue outcomes of Fleetcor UK Fuel business.
- Lead revenue analyst to perform revenue variance analysis, prepare revenue and volume forecast and budget.
- Manage, create and maintain customer pricing, including pricing promotions for digital, inside sales and large accounts pricing decisions.
- Overseeing revenue ideas generation and implementation, responsible for implementing various initiatives to improve revenue performance.
- Performing various ad hoc analysis to support business needs and corporate reporting requirements, also responsible for strategic planning & forecasting.
- Collaborate with all other departments of the businesses and support strategic initiatives and projects implementation.
To be successful:
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- 5+ years experience in financial/commercial analysis
- Experience in data reporting and SQL writing is a plus
- Ability to communicate and present to leadership team effectively
- Must be results-driven, able to deliver accurate and quality results within a limited time window
- Understand the commercial metrics that drive the business performance
What we offer you:
As well as a competitive salary we also offer these phenomenal benefits:
- Discounted AA breakdown cover
- FREE Private medical insurance through Vitality which offers additional benefits
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Employee fuel card
- A generous pension
- Life insurance
- Great team and working environment
If you are interested in working for the 14th most innovative business in the world, as recognised by Forbes, then apply today.
FLEETCOR is a leading global provider of corporate payment products to over 800,000 businesses around the world, from North and South America, to Europe, Africa and Asia. FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world in Forbes' prestigious annual rankings.
We have developed an extremely successful and innovative company based on our core principles; determination, drive, industry leading products, and quality people. We operate across over 30 brands globally, including Allstar in the UK, and have a strong focus on innovation and the future of payments, for example virtual payment cards, automated payment solutions and electric vehicle charging products.
FLEETCOR is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture among our employees. It is within our best interest to promote diversity and eliminate discrimination in the workplace. We seek to ensure that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunities.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: FLEETCOR will not accept unsolicited CV's from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any FLEETCOR employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of FLEETCOR. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.