Customer Intelligence Engineer/Developer @ Marin Software
About the role:
Marin Software's Customer Intelligence team is an agile high-performing group that builds internal tools and customer-facing features. The team provides business intelligence capabilities to the organization, manages a proprietary CX tool that supports our account service teams, and is responsible for an optimization recommendation engine in Marin Software's M1 digital marketing platform. The team's mission is to empower internal teams and customers to make data-driven decisions and leverage automation to create workflow efficiencies.
The ideal candidate is experienced in front-end development and has an interest in broadening their horizons within Business Intelligence or backend development. You will be working within a small team that strives for innovation, automation and continuous improvement across a variety of systems (internal and vendor-based). The Customer Intelligence team is currently focused on improving the UX and design of our marketing optimization engine, and deploying Looker's business intelligence platform to democratize data across departments. By joining our team you will have the opportunity to improve our customers' experience and promote a culture of data-driven decision making.
- Work with the frontend engineering team to deploy enhancements to our Insights feature, a digital marketing optimization engine built on a Typescript/Angular framework
- Leverage user interaction data to design enjoyable user workflows
- API microservice development
- Git code management
- Support development of data architecture & accessibility (ETLs, data warehouse, Looker)
- Support development of backend software development (Django, Python)
- Contribute to data analyses & dashboarding initiatives
- Previous coding experience in a professional (work) environment. Able to demonstrate and defend previous work.
- Experience working with frontend stacks such as Angular/Typescript
- Familiarity with backend databases and APIs
- Interest in new technologies, approaches, and methodologies
- Passionate about the impact of your work
- Getting things done approach
- Self-starter and eager to learn
- Experience with python a plus
- Experience with Looker or similar BI platform a plus
About Marin Software:
An ally to online marketers, Marin Software delivers the leading independent multichannel digital advertising platform. Our open solution unites search and social to connect our advertisers with customers wherever they are. This synergy-plus the insight and efficiency we bring to advertising-wins more customers, revenue, and ROI for the world's top brands. Every day Advertisers and agencies use Marin to manage billions of dollars in annualized ad spend.
Marin Software is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements and benefits to support our employees from different background