IAM ArchitectTo £120,000 plus benefits Remote / London The role
Greenfield Enterprise programme, Financial Services. An opportunity for a hands-on DevOps Engineer with IAM experience. Strong experience in building and adopting software delivery tools to accelerate DevOps growth and security. In this role you will be providing on-going development and support of the Identity and Access Management platform. This role will be based in a complex and enterprise level development environment.Ideal Experience:
- Previous experience in a DevOps role.
- Experience with Sailpoint IdentityAI.
- Experience with Vault & other HashiCorp tools.
- Knowledge of SAMO, OAuth 2.0, Liberty, OpenID Connect.
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving urgent, high-visibility technical problems.
- Security focused with solid experience with identity and access management development.
- Hands on experience with enterprise security integration such as SSL, PKI, Firewalls etc.
- Solid understanding of automated software application builds and deployments.
- Experience with scripting tool of choice to help automate reproduction environments (for example, Bash, Python).
- Technical experience with: Terraform, Vault, GitLab / GitHub, Artifactory, Cyberark, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, Ansible, Amazon Web Services, WebSphere Application Server, Splunk, Application Performance Monitoring (APM), Performance testing in a DevOps environments
- Develop, deploy and support the identity and access management system.
- Develop, deploy and support delivery tools.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Troubleshoot issues in the development, test and production environments.
- Perform production operations support.
- Manage frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Ensure continuous monitoring, review and update of CI/CD and SCM processes and tools.