At NE6 we specialise in digital product design and development. With specialist experience in React.js technology as well as bespoke WordPress development.https //ne6.studio
From our roots in the Ouseburn via a pre pandemic stint in Jesmond NE6 have relocated to Newcastle city centre to further enhance our ability to service our clients and attract great talent as we expand.
We are temporarily based in Broadacre House off Carliol Square while we complete the design of our new studio on Grey St, which is sure to provide the very best working environment for everyone.
We are looking to expand our team, and currently have the following full time job position availableReact.js Developer
We are looking for a skilled React.js Developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
Holidays / Public Holidays
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, and Redux.
- Knowledge of create-react-app and gatsby.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Knowledge of Node.js, and TypeScript would be beneficial.
- Familiarity with Cypress and Storybook.
Paid annual leave entitlement of 28 working days during a complete holiday year and all bank holidays.RemunerationCompetitive Based On Experience And Skillset.
UK applications only please and no recruitment companies.