Digital Product Manager - £40K - £45K - Remote
I am looking for a Product Manager to join a well-known publication agency. They have been around for decades and publish a variety of well-known magazines and websites. They have a wide ranging customer base which reaches over 17 million globally! They are now expanding their team and are looking for a talented product manager to join the team and be a part of some very exciting projects!
You will be responsible for managing high-priority products to enhance subscriptions and growth as well as define and execute product vision and strategy. You will collaborate across multiple teams contributing end-to-end through discovery and development processes.
- Contribute to design aspects - wireframes, prototypes, workflow diagrams
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to validate product directions
- Manage high-priority products
- Build product roadmaps based on customer needs, strategic opportunities and customer needs
- Deliver high-quality designs and participate in design reviews
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + exciting benefits Location: Fully remote (must be based within UK)
- 1 years' experience within product management
- Confidence in communicating complex product challenges
- Knowledge of product development processes and lifecycles
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
This role will suit an Product Manager with a drive to always exceed expectations. You will be passionate about development and striving to work within a challenging yet extremely rewarding environment.
If this sounds like your ideal role please apply to this advert directly or send your CV to:
Sorcha.Chadwick@Senitor.com or alternatively call me on 0207 379 9955Digital Product Manager - £40K - £45K - Remote