We are working with a globally recognised telecommunication company. They are a trusted partner for critical networks, committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Our client creates value with intellectual property and long-term research, led by award-winning labs.
The successful candidate will play an integral role, ensuring that the different products are secure from hackers. They will also be given time to research and help develop new solutions alongside the award-winning labs. To be considered for this role you must have:
- 2 years minimum working as a Penetration Tester.
- Proficient in performing penetration tests such as infrastructure, web application, mobile application.
- Ability to communication technical matters to non-technical personnel
- CRT / CCT (or Tigerscheme / Cyber Scheme equivalent)
- SC clearance or eligible is a must.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is working as a consultant but is tired of constantly having to jump from client to client. It is also a great opportunity for a CTM to take their step next step in their career up to CTL level as the company offers a fully paid certifications and a structured training plan to achieve qualifications.
Interviews slots are available for this week and our client is looking to hire for this role very soon. If you would like to find out more about this and other similar opportunities, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02038542230 for more information.