The people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Imagine what you could do here!
Vamstar is a data science-powered B2B healthcare marketplace that helps suppliers find the most relevant healthcare contracting leads using Artificial Intelligence (AI). We apply real-time machine learning forecasts, analyse buyers and competitor behaviours, and perform analytics at scale.
We are looking for a full-time person who has extensive experience in React and building scalable systems. Do you want to solve tough technical problems at a scale that will reshape the healthcare industry for generations? You will get the opportunity to be involved in architecture, data modeling, design and implementation of microservices / microsites, and highly scalable applications. The successful candidates will be working in a team of highly skilled and experienced developers, data scientists, and CTO.Key Strengths
- Takes pride in writing production-quality code
- Strong fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, web technologies, and design patterns
- Calm under pressure
- Hungry to improve
- Extensive experience with one of the following - Node.js / Express.js / LoopBack / Hapi.js / StrongLoop / Serverless or Enterprise Java-based server technology
- Exposure to React 16+ a plus
- Experience in working with a multinational distributed team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Contributing to technical and implementation discussions
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain comprehensive documentation
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently and communicate status effectively.
- Coding and Work Experience- 6 to 8 Years
The ideal candidate for this role will demonstrate the following characteristics and experience:
•An in-depth understanding of Internet technologies and architectures and general application development.
•Flexible attitude and willing to take on new challenges - someone who is dynamic, high-energy and works with a sense of urgency.
•Strong understanding of the full life-cycle development process. Must understand both agile and traditional development techniques, and be eager to influence the processes adopted by the team in delivering projects.
•Adhere and contribute towards architectural & development techniques and standards.Before applying, read more about us at www.vamstar.io