Digital Marketing Manager Creative CraftsCentral London with flexible working To £40,000 plus benefits TP885228
Fabulous role for a commercially driven Digital Marketing Executive to join this fun and fast-growing business in the burgeoning craft world, leading paid social and search strategy. Reporting to the Head of Group Ecommerce, this is a perfect role for an ambitious candidate, perhaps from an agency background, keen to be part of a high-growth scale ups. Key responsibilities:
• Planning and optimising budgets to improve CPA
• Retargeting and prospecting via Social Media
• Working with the team as well as briefing and managing agencies to deliver global paid across all channels
- Forecasting and tracking of performance
- You have experience running SEM or paid social activity in a consumer driven environment
- You're excited by the latest developments in Google Ads, Facebook and Google Analytics, and driven to keep learning about the new trends and methods
- You are commercial and analytical by nature and love see the impact of your work on growth
- You can work independently and communicate progress to stakeholders
- You are curious, motivated and consumer focused
- An additional European language would be a plus!
Premium craft company with a range of globally recognised brands and a strong sustainability ethic.