London & South-EastSalary:
Starting at £50k pa, depending on experience.Benefits:
25 days holiday + bank holidays,
fuel card, company mobile, travel & parking paid, pension, field staff-related bonus and employee assistance. Qualification and experience required:
Role and responsibility to include, but is not limited to:
- NVQ Level 4 qualification in Testing & Commissioning
- 5 years' experience at Tester technician level
- Min 10 years' Industry experience
- Experience completing new lift testing.
- Valid UK driver's license.
- Testing of newly installed and refurbished Lifts
- Fault finding and providing required corrective action.
- Resolving problematic lifts.
- Providing technical support across the business.
- Site surveys.
- Technical reporting.
40 hours per week (Opportunity of overtime available)COVID-19 precaution(s):
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation procedures in place.
If you would like to be a part of a reputable company, then do not hesitate and apply now by sending your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org