Job DescriptionSoftware Developer, Norwich
Our Nielsen Brandbank team is one of the world's most trusted providers of digital product content, delivering an end-to-end solution for brands, retailers, and wholesalers across the globe. Within Nielsen Brandbank Technology, we work diligently to provide best-in-class solutions, using an incremental delivery approach to develop new & existing products.
We're Looking For People Who Have
- Approach work from an Agile mindset applying practices and principles wherever possible.
- Attend and participate in all Sprint events to achieve desired outcomes.
- Interact with stakeholders/Product Owner to clarify requirements and provide input into the creation of User Stories
- Responsible for estimation, sprint planning and managing all his/her own tasks, and reporting on progress
- Complete testing and work alongside testers of products to ensure software quality whilst taking ownership of the quality of code you produce and performing tests when necessary
About Nielsen Brandbank
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field of work or equivalent professional qualification or experience
- Excited by technology, with up to date understanding of latest technologies
- Very good verbal and written English communication skills
- Desire to learn new technologies
With over 20 years experience and operating in 16 countries, Nielsen Brandbank is the content partner to brands, retailers and wholesalers across the globe, creating a rich online shopping experience, while minimising the cost and complexity for the industry. We are embedded within the global NielsenIQ brand, leveraging over 100 years of consumer intelligence and continuing to strive for perfection in the ever changing and demanding world of global eCommerce.About NielsenIQAdditional Information
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what's happening now, what's happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That's why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world's population. For more information, visit www.niq.com .
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.