DescriptionClosing date - 20th Sept 2021 but we would encourage early applications.Salary range is £40,000 - £70,000 per annum depending on experiencePassionate about Aviation? Want to help support the safe introduction and operation of aircraft in service?
Our airworthiness team is involved in a wide range of projects, predominantly in the defence sector, supporting DE&S, Front Line Commands and the supply chain. The team provides a broad spectrum of technical support to Defence and Civil aerospace customers introducing new platforms, equipment or capabilities. We are also currently working with the MOD to develop and implement standardised tools and processes for adoption across the full air enterprise. We are seeing an exciting period of growth in both our defence and civil aerospace markets and have an opportunity to grow our team further.
In this role you will be responsible for leadership of multi-disciplined projects aimed at providing detailed through-life technical assurance support to air system programmes, covering the following - Certification, Sustainment Engineering, Release to Service and Safety Management.
You will be expected to:
- Develop Technical Solution Strategies in response to client problems and requirements.
- Act as a Technical Lead/Integrator responsible for coherent delivery of our programmes to our clients.
- Support business development activities through stakeholder engagement and managing key client relationships.
- Lead or provide technical input to proposals/bids.
To support these responsibilities, we are looking for an individual with:
- Several years' experience of leading/delivering multidisciplinary programmes in the air domain within DE&S.
- A motivated and confident individual, who is comfortable managing multiple senior military and crown servant stakeholders.
- A solid grounding in technical disciplines to meet the regulatory requirements placed on delivery teams, FLCs and OEMs.
- A degree in an Engineering, Safety or related subject; or similar experience gained through previous employment in the air sector.
- A Security Clearance (or be able to secure one).
If you are interested in joining the team please submit your CV along with a covering letter detailing why you feel you'd be a good fit for this role.
Our people are at the very heart of what we do, they are the reason our clients work with us to solve some of their greatest challenges. At Frazer-Nash, we want all of our people to feel they belong, confident in the knowledge that we value and respect the commitment they have made by entrusting their careers and expertise to us. We are committed to fostering a working culture that brings out the very best in our people, regardless of their circumstances, identity or background. We want our people to be themselves, feel empowered to achieve their personal and professional goals, and know that we respect the unique value they bring to the company. In support of this, we encourage thoughtful behaviours and work to foster a collaborative working environment.Benefits
We provide our people with an excellent benefits package that comprises:
- Competitive salary: [£40,000 - £70,000]
- Flexible working environment
- 25 days' holiday entitlement
- Holiday sale and purchase scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Targeted professional development
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare membership
- Bonus scheme linked into company performance
- Paid membership fees to a professional institution
- Support in attaining professional membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Share purchase scheme
- Season rail ticket loan