At a Glance
We are an award-winning experiential agency working with a range of technologies using Game Engines, VR and AR, web and native apps, physical computing and cloud-based systems. You will be part of an exciting and growing agency helping to grow developer productivity, enable continuous deployment and minimise QA lifecycles. We are looking for developers with previous agency experience who are interested in developing beautifully animated front end frameworks integrating technologies such as WebGL and Web AR as well as more standard executions. SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3-5 years professional front-end web development experience.
- React.js with hooks and strong state management skills (redux, saga, context / reducer APIs). Knowledge of any experimental features such as recoil or suspense a bonus.
- An understanding of design patterns and how to create resuable component libraries using tools like storybook.
- WebGL libraries such as Three.JS or BabylonJS. Any experience integrating with React a bonus (e.g. ReactThreeFiber).
- Modern browser standards such as Canvas, IndexedDb, History, Fetch, XR a bonus.
- An interest in server-side rendering using Next or Gatsby a bonus.
- Orchestration of slick animations with Greensock or similar technologies.
- Experience with web packaging tools like browserify, webpack and babel
- Solid understanding of performance optimization approaches and accessibility.
- You are proficient in web application security; incorporating security into the software development lifecycle
- You have a broad interest in technology and are looking to expand your skillset
- You have strong verbal and written interpersonal skills
- You love working in a creative and dynamic environment.
- Responsible for developing UI and front end frameworks for experiential and web applications, working with back-end team to integrate into serverside applications across the development pipeline.
- Build amazing and beautiful front-end applications using code-based animation skills.
- Manage expectations and provide ongoing status updates to team members.
- Work well under deadlines and keeping stakeholders updated on an ongoing basis.
- Reporting back to the Technical Lead and other key counterparts
- Working across /with areas of design, operation and leadership as needed.
- Develop positive relationships and works well with all levels of management.
- Provide solutions to complex problems in a concise and articulate way.
- Work with game developers and a diverse set of technologies to integrate applications to a seamless experience.
Great work you've made it this far you passed the first test! Please send both CV and reference links to your portfolio with the role you are applying for in the subject header to: email@example.com or apply via linkedin.
- Ability to work across platforms (e.g. Windows, OSX, Linux)
- Ability to solve complex problems using code automation
- Worked previously on experiential projects at an agency.
- Experience in working with dev teams to integrate with database systems
- Experience in setting up CI/CD systems ideally Azure
- Experience in using cloud solutions (e.g. Azure, Amazon) ideally Azure
- Excellent communication and writing skills (e.g. documentation etc.)
- The ideal candidate will also wish to recommend and improvements on workflows and process around development and also have other front end skills such as Unity or data visualisation.