Who we are
Since 2001 thinkmoney has been helping customers stay on top of their finances. We've changed a fair bit since then, and we're growing and developing new things faster than ever. But one thing hasn't changed: the way we look after our customers.
For ten consecutive years we've held a four star Fairbanking mark to recognise that we help customers manage money well. The brilliant service our customers receive has also earned us a 4 star rating on Trustpilot.
In December 2019 we won out latest award for Best Use of IT in Retail Banking at the 20th Banking Tech Awards, highlighting our innovation and digital transformation skills. For more information, please visit our LinkedIn page.
Our digital teams are constantly developing new app features based on real customer feedback, and our customer service teams are here to support customers who need that human touch.
Our commitment to helping others doesn't end there. CSR is important, and in 2020 we received an award for being the largest fundraiser for Cash For Kids over the last four years, and another for raising £1million for charities in the last ten years.Personal Qualities and Cultural Fit
We work fast and to a high standard. The only way to constantly deliver in a time of great change is to ensure collaboration between people and departments.
We look for people who are intellectually curious as to what is possible, mixed with the pragmatism to understand the operating environment and constraints, be they time, budget or capabilities.
The art of the possible mixed with the need to get things delivered.
thinkmoney continues to be successful, so a growth mindset where you build technology solutions that work now, but that have future growth and business needs taken into account is essential. All delivered at a price point that ensures the maximum value for all expenditure.Role Purpose
As a Growth Optimisation Specialist
, you will be part of an industry award-winning, forward thinking, cross functional technology team.
This team is built around growth and optimisation with a diverse mix of backgrounds and skillsets. Who Should Apply?
Anyone who wants to work in a Manchester based fintech, a digital bank that wins awards every year for its technology platforms and customer service.Growth Optimisation Specialists
who want to shape the future, rather than just do the work that someone else has defined for them every day.
A person who wants to use data to drive the business forwards.
Someone who wants a high level of personal responsibility driving incremental improvements across our digital channels. Maximise insight into customer behaviour and interactions with our channels through comprehensive analytics and extensive customer insight. Create and implement an optimisation road map to improve all aspects of the conversion funnel at scale.
A person that is comfortable having a high level of visibility to the most senior people in our business, with an ability to influence decisions.
Someone with career ambitions, whilst also being open and approachable with the humility to constantly learn and develop from supportive managers and collaborative peers.Role and Responsibilities
- Manage / support a conversion optimisation programme across our digital channels, clearly outlining the expected business impact and timings for delivery
- Own the implementation roadmap supporting experimentation at scale via a test and learn approach - using appropriate available testing tools
- Identify and challenge customer behaviours through data (Quant / Qual)
- Hands on development of experiments in available tools (where relevant)
- Continuous measurement & review of experiment performance vs. KPIs
- Collaborate with colleagues across product / marketing to optimise channel performance
- Support and utilise a comprehensive customer research programme to ensure customer feedback informs the experience
- Continuously enhance the analytics and insight into channel performance
- Ensure that high volumes of new customers are efficiently converted and that existing customers are supported and serviced
- Positively contribute to the customer experience to showcase continuous improvements in usability, efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Support a data-driven development program, ensuring changes are measured and quantified
- Evaluate the experience that customers have. Work to optimise this experience, maximising customer retention rates and lifetime value.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our partners & suppliers to ensure effective delivery of services to the business. Ensure full utilisation and maximise ROI from relationships
- Previous experience in a UX/CRO/Analytics role with a strong understanding of optimisation and testing methods
- Strong analytics skills, being able to use data to identify opportunities and translate those into actionable recommendations
- Strong attention to detail is a necessity
- Experience in at least one best-in-class conversion testing platform
- Hands on & eager to get involved
- Experience / understanding in JS, HTML, CSS
- Knowledge / experience in app development
23 days' holiday rising to 28 days with service
An extra day's leave for your birthday
A paid charity day for you to work somewhere as part of our CSR commitments
Hapi benefits program, including discounts at leading supermarkets, cinemas and other leading retailers
On-site gym with free personal training
Personal lockers and showers
On-site restaurant with Costa Coffee
Free tea, coffee and fresh fruit
Annual eye test
Employee assistance program