Software Engineer - Fully RemoteThe company
This is an opportunity for a Software Engineer
to join a global Fintech technology firm with offices all around the world. They are passionate about creating flexible and innovative software solutions within the financial technology space. This is an exciting period of growth for the company, and they have some amazing projects in the pipeline.
This opportunity would suit a Java developer who is looking to fully embrace the 100% remote lifestyle. With the option to travel to other office locations right across the UK, Canada and Hong Kong.What you will get
What you will do
- Career focused training and mentorship.
- A chance to work with the latest technologies.
- Excellent benefits.
- Fully remote anywhere within the UK.
- An option to travel.
- This role is open to different levels of experience up to £110,000 basic.
What you will need
- Work within a small multi-disciplined team.
- Develop, design, and consult on financial market trading software.
- Deliver top quality code.
- Work within an Agile environment with 2 week sprints.
- Develop the next generation of trading solutions.
Find out more
- Strong Java development experience.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- A desire to learn and continuously develop technical skills.
- Be willing to learn modern technologies.
- Ability to develop web or server side applications.
- Background in the financial technology space.
If you would like to have a confidential conversation and find out more about this opportunity, then get in touch with Con Lam
at Harrington Starr
or click on the apply button below.