Are you an experienced SEO Executive looking to join our dynamic and fast-moving team?
Are you looking to join an exciting and growing business that will help and support you as your career grows?
You will work with our talented digital marketers to implement search engine optimisation (SEO) campaigns for our growing client portfolio, whilst assisting in the research, strategy, and implementation phases of SEO campaigns across a broad range of industries, both B2C and B2B.Responsibilities
- Planning, implementing and reporting on the performance of SEO campaigns
- Identifying areas for improvement on clients' websites (SEO, UX) and working together with design/dev team to implement required changes
- Performing technical SEO audits/backlink audits
- Performing keyword research and competitor analysis
- Researching and briefing content to be published on clients' websites
- Working alongside the development team to implement technical recommendations
- Implementing the SEO strategy, including but not limited to on-page and off-site optimisation
- Staying up to date with latest Google algorithm and SEO best practice guidelines
- At least two years experience in managing SEO campaigns (strategy and implementation)
- Strong understanding and good working knowledge of Google Analytics, as well as a variety of SEO tools, e.g. Ahrefs, AccuRanker, Brightlocal
- Experience in national and local SEO strategies
- Experience in managing and optimising Google My Business profiles
- Experience in producing informative yet understandable KPI reports for the clients
- Ability to interpret and understand various industries, products, and niche terminology
- Experience in SEO copywriting and content marketing
- Experience working with WordPress
Ideally has experience in working with e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, but not essential.
Experience in PPC (Pay Per Click) campaigns is ideal but not essential.
A willingness to continually develop and hone new digital marketing skills - including staying abreast of the latest trends and developments.
We would love you to be based in our Nottingham office and can office hybrid office/home options.