The role of Governance and Compliance Project Manager is an interesting opportunity and would see you join a Project Delivery team that exists to deliver challenging infrastructure projects and to ensure that this business has the platforms needed for to ensure future success.
The role of the Governance and Compliance Project Manager exists to ensure that the IT Business Continuity team are compliant with the businesses corporate standards and policies. This will include the delivery of projects to remediate areas of the business that are non-compliant. This is a key role that will see you play a pivotal role in the IT functions interaction with its outsourced suppliers providing both a strategic and advisory function.
Key activities associated with this role will include,
- Establish and operate governance for all Technology Services and facilitate the control metrics, dashboard reports that are required to support the management and delivery of Technology Services
- Auditing of technology service controls and provides qualitative and quantifiable evidence of adherence to a defined control framework
- Primary liaison with internal auditors in relation to technology services and ensure that regular quality and performance monitoring is in place
- Works closely with senior Stakeholders and Managers to build appropriate monitoring framework and reports progress against these.
- Continually review and flag processes within teams, gain feedback and measure success. Work with relevant Stakeholders to align any contract renewals and supplier reviews
- Ensure individual and team compliance with all policies and procedures including Sarbanes Oxley, IT and Security. Follow established governance processes and standards.
This is a permanent opportunity, salary will be in the region of £45-55,000 plus excellent benefits package. This business adopts a "hybrid" approach to work with opportunities for future career progression being readily available.