provides cloud computing based business phone systems designed for today's mobile and distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments.Job Description
The RingCentral Channel Solutions Engineer is a technical pre-sales specialist, responsible for partnering with aligned Account Executives (AE), Regional Channel Mangers (RCM), and Channel Partners.
A Chanel SE should have in-depth knowledge on the entire RingCentral Ecosystem, including; RingCentral Office, RingCentral Contact Center, RingCentral Video and the overall technical architecture of RingCentral's solutions.Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities include general partner enablement and training, remote and onsite product demonstrations, prospect network readiness, and solution validation via Proof of Concepts (POC) for sales opportunities. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to: monitoring and supporting SE collaborative teams, manage customer feature requests and document for product team, lab testing, continued education on the platform and underlying technologies, and support channel related trade shows and events.
Coordinate and lead discovery sessions to understand the Customer's business requirements and objectives.
Qualifications & Experience
- Engage in business led conversations, with customers and partners, to articulate the benefits that the RC Portfolio of services will provide e.g Revenue Generation Opportunities visa Cross Sell / Upsell, Operational Efficiency, Cost Savings via Automation
- Develop and cultivate relationships with partners, customers, sales and support teams, having the ability to flex your style within different audiences
- Become that trusted advisor into the Sales and Pre Sales community, providing world class operational and technical support when neededHelp create repeatable Sales Support collateral and content, from Sales Playbooks, Verticalized Demonstrations, TCO Tools, Promotions and Campaigns
- Provide industry, technical, and product insight to partners and customers in order to deliver maximum value of the RingCentral proposition
- Perform innovative and business led presentations for partners and customers, and prospects through technical demonstrations, product overviews and sales presentations. These should outline the expected CX and UX at all times
- Develop and maintain expert understanding of all RingCentral applications and products
- Represent RingCentral at conferences, industry, partner and sales events when requested by department manager
- Actively participate as a subject matter expert for certain products and technologies, providing consultative support to other Solutions Consultants in their area of specialization.
- Provide direct support for the technical fulfilment of RFI's, RFQ's and RFP's in their assigned territory.
- Manage all customer feature requests including documentation of customer requirements, prioritization of all customer requests within each account, and driving development of key features with the product team.
- Responsible for continued education on the platform and underlying technologies
- Moderate travel may be required
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
- Experience of working in a channel environment with pre-sales experience is a must
- 7+ years of experience serving in a SaaS (Software as a Service) environment, or equivalent, relevant experience
- Ability to speak English & Spanish, and possibly Italian
- Ability to provide technical leadership to the partner account team.
- Demonstrate ability to uncover, drive and transition opportunities
- Ability to work effectively on a remote basis.
- Ability to teach other members of the team and act as a mentor as required.
- Requires an action-oriented individual with a very strong initiative to be successful, especially working in a complex environment.
- Willingness to take ownership of opportunity related actions.
- Must be able to coordinate across various groups and functional teams.
- Ability to complete job responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Ability to apply solutions, technology and products to a business opportunity.
- Knowledge and demonstrated operating experience in the following areas of specialization: Voice, Video, Contact Centre, Mobile Communications, Fixed Mobile Convergence
- VoIP, Mobile, or IMS Network Architectures (including experience with all VoIP network elements - Soft Switch, MGW, MGC, SBC, CPE, etc)
- Strong understanding of VoIP and data networking protocols including: SIP, MGCP, RTP, IMS, HTTP/S, XML, SMTP, SNMP, SSH, etc.
- Understanding of customer communications requirements for enterprise business markets.
- Competitive knowledge including solution, technology and product offerings.
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and negotiating skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to excel at understanding and communicating complex technical solutions and issues.
- Typically, 4+ years' experience in VoIP network architecture, products, protocols, and solutions.
- Typically, 4+ years' experience in Contact Centre technologies, products and solutions.
- RingCentral product experience and/or relevant experience in key competitor offerings in technology area of emphasis are preferred.
- Network Design background highly desired.
- Some understanding of software development technologies is desirable.
- Experience with telecommunications network design, architecture, and support.
- Some experience in Network Management, Operations, Security, Planning, Traffic Engineering and Implementation desired.
We didn't create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it's free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com - and we look forward to connecting soon.