Machine Learning Engineer£85,000 - £95,000London/ UK based remote
Are you an experienced machine learning engineer who has experience in building and deploying scalable ML models?THE COMPANY:
A globally recognized retailer and fashion brand are hiring an experienced Machine Learning Engineer to their ML team. The ML function is a "start-up" environment that branches off the larger data and analytics function. THE ROLE:
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You will be implementing end-to-end solutions for batch and real-time algorithms
- You will be productionizing and deploying your models
- You will be working on projects around supply chain optimization, stock and inventory optimization, price optimization, customer trend prediction, customer lifetime value, and personalization
- You will be monitoring, logging, automated testing, performance testing, and A/B testing.
- You will have experience in software engineering and best practice
- You will be researching and developing new models and deploying new product features to the websites, portals, and apps
- Educated to MSc/ PhD in a relevant quantitative subject.
- Extensive experience developing and deploying ML models to production
- Experience working with big data (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka)
- Previous experience with Python, Java, C++, Scala
- Experience in software engineering and deploying to cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure)
The successful Machine Learning Engineer will receive a salary, dependent on experience, of up to £95,000.HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Francesca Curtis via the Apply link on this page.