: Junior Technical Support Engineer-Mandarin Speaker Experience
: 1-2 years, or GraduateEducation
: Bachelor or Master in technology or science: Computer Science/Engineering, Electronics, Telecommunication, or related majors.Job Description China Telecom Europe ICT TAC(Technical Assistance Centre) is responsible for providing industry leading post-sale technical support for customers across EU.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
Qualifications/Experience (one or multiple of the items below)
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone, email or web portal.
- First-line support for customers: ensure queries and requests are responded within the agreed SLAs between CTE and customers; record and update those queries to reflect the ongoing status using the ticket system.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions; perform log collection and provide resolution of issues, in co-operation with system and equipment suppliers as appropriate.
- Escalate unresolved issues to Second-line support.
- Manage and arrange 3rd-party engineers for onsite trouble-shooting at customer's sites.
- Arrange delivery of spare parts to customers to ensure SLAs are adhered to; along with arranging/chasing the return of faulty parts.
- Travel may be required within EU.
- Follow processes of network security and data protection.
- OSI and TCP/IP models.
- Optical, Structured Cabling etc.
- LAN switches such as VLAN, SPT, EtherChannel, Trunk, etc.
- Networking technologies such as MPLS, BGP, OSPF, ISIS, QoS, ACLs, VPNs, AAA.
- Experience in using network monitoring tools for performance, troubleshooting and capacity planning.
- CCNA or CCNP preferred.
- Mainstream servers (HUAWEI, Lenovo, Dell, HPE, etc.), including: microcode upgrade, management module configuration, RAID configuration, installation and replacement of accessories, and installation of operating systems (window, Linux, ESX).
- Mainstream low-end storage (HUAWEI, Lenovo, Dell EMC, HPE, NetApp), including: installation and replacement of accessories, microcode upgrade, management module configuration, RAID, LUN, host mapping, etc.
- VMware vSphere includes: installing ESX, vCenter, configuring virtual networks, storage, clusters, creating virtual machine modules, etc.
- Microsoft Hyper-v, Including: installing Hyper-v, SCVMM, configuring virtual network, storage, cluster, creating virtual machine modules, etc.
- Windows and Linux operating systems, including: user and permissions configuration; storage, network, configuration; plus domain, etc.
- Windows roles and services, including: install and configure AD, File Server, DFS, NTP, KMS, etc.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin - both written and verbal.
- Good telephone communication manner.
- Ability to work on own and under pressure.