UA Manager - Performance Marketing | Marketing | Dundee | Permanent
We're Hutch a mobile games developer & publisher with studios in central London, Dundee and Canada. Our mission is to build the most diverse and engaged automotive gaming community on mobile. Our games have been played by over 300 million people, with new titles in development.
We believe in putting our people first. Here you can make games without sacrificing quality time with family and friends. We strive to ensure our people are happy and healthy.
Our teams are small and empowered, they have the independence to take on creative and technical challenges together, to work collaboratively, to make great games and have fun along the way.
We believe in; Looking after our people, small empowered teams, complete transparency, test, learn repeat, community at the core and the freedom to focus on what truly makes a difference to our players.
We're driven by our players! Come and Join the mission!UA Manager - Performance Marketing
Hutch are looking for a UA Manager - Performance Marketing to join the team in Dundee. This is a high impact role, working on the activities that directly generate revenue for our studio. Day to day you should be comfortable around data and numbers and a great collaborator, making decisions on strategic direction and working with the broader marketing team. You'll be working closely with an experienced User Acquisition team, taking responsibilities of UA budgets, making key decisions on bidding as well as getting involved in the day to day tasks.
A UA Manager at Hutch works within the Growth and Insights team and they are responsible for User Acquisition. This is the number of users that our games have and the revenue that is generated through them. UA Managers work across different networking channels and within the app stores to test and refine what the consumer sees related to Hutch games, that ultimately makes them play our games. The goal of the team is to make our games appealing and increase the player base. This is an exciting field that is varied and constantly evolving.Responsibilities
- As an UA Manager, your task will be to plan/manage our high-level UA strategy, making decisions on which channels to use, how campaigns are run, and target audiences
- Managing, analysing and optimising campaigns to ensure that we are maximising the number of players we acquire
- Supervising, mentoring and training Campaign Managers
- Make detailed creative briefs and work closely with the Marketing art team on creative optimisation and generating new creative art work for our campaigns
- Keeping up to date with the field in order to exploit new opportunities
- You will also help with App Store Optimisation and help refine our approach to measuring true ROAS
- Previous experience working as a UA Manager in the video games industry
- Previous experience running campaigns on Facebook, Google Ads and other networks
- Experience managing, maintaining and building relationships with account managers at AdNetwork companies such as IronSource, UnityAds, DSPs etc.
- Comfortable running and optimising multiple campaigns
- Degree in Economics, Business, marketing or something similar
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Passion to work within games, with an idea of what makes mobile games succeed or fail and audience demographics
- You have previously played a Hutch game and can talk about what you like and dislike
- A curious nature, your driven to discover underlying explanations of things, just for fun and you can think of creative solutions to problems
BenefitsLife at Hutch
- Experience in statistics modelling, or other such generally useful techniques
- Knowledge of SQL or any similar languages
Our HQ is in the heart of Shoreditch, central London with other offices in Dundee and Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia. We're an agile, creative team with people at the core of our values. We reward our employees with
- Enhanced Maternity (18 weeks) and Paternity leave (6 weeks)
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working 3 days per week (Everyone is working remotely until it is safe to go back into the office)
- Excellent salaries
- Private health care
- Access to mental health initiatives such as private mental health coaching
- Weekly Yoga Sessions
- Support to learn, develop and progress within Hutch
- Personal Project Development Days
- Free snacks and drinks
- Lots of social events, game launch parties, Friday night drinks and much more
We value diversity and as an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all suitable applicants. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.