Full Stack Web Developer - Peterborough
General and Medical are recruiting for a Web Developer to work with our in-house CRM system written in C# and SQL Server. The successful candidate will possess sufficient experience with the responsibilities listed below to produce effective code and demonstrate their capabilities in this well-established Insurance Company. They must be professional, reliable and share a passion and quality within their work.
- Develop and enhance our in-house CRM system written in C# and SQL Server.
- Support business activities ensuring the integration of our websites and API with the CRM.
- Support the Management as required, in accordance with identified priorities.
- Work to tight deadlines in a fast paced development environment.
- Program testing to ensure that developments are installed into the live system without causing disruption to End Users.
- Be able to work on multiple projects.
- Contribute to team discussions and help identify areas where systems and processes could be improved.
- Support staff with software related issues and assist in training on any new system designs.
- Support staff in the use of various software packages e.g. MS Office.
- Be familiar with company products and services.
What You Can Expect From Us
- Attractive Salary dependant on Experience
- Access to Pension Scheme
- Sick Pay Scheme and Attendance Bonus
- Great Annual Leave Benefit including additional family days
- Cash benefits linked to Personal Accident, Life Cover and Critical Illness
- Monthly Employee Rewards Scheme
- Commitment to Employee Learning and Development
- Access to Wellbeing Services and Discount Scheme
- Friendly and professional working environment in Peterborough, convenient location close to A1