Salary: £60,000 - £65,000
UK client seeking an experienced TM1 professional with proven implementation experience and commercial knowledge for a TM1 Developer position to lead upcoming projects. This would be acting as the main point of contact for TM1, with a handover from external consultants working on the tool.
Within this role you will be implementing and supporting the TM1 solution across the business, finalising the upgrade to Planning Analytics. Acting as the SME for these systems, you will be interacting and managing stakeholders - providing support and training where needed.
This role will be extremely flexible, they will only require the developer to be on-site once or twice per month. As a company they have genuinely exciting plans for the Planning Analytics systems, which you would immediately find work within. You'd be supported by a number of people who've been working hands on with the implemented TM1 solution, considering their upcoming project plans, there is no better place to further develop and apply your TM1 skills. Within this role you would be taking the lead in development of the TM1 solution whilst also contributing to wider projects within the finance team, so there's good scope for leadership and adaptability within this role.
- Essential: Experience in IBM Planning Analytics (TM1) including end-to-end implementation experience.
- Full TM1 Development knowledge, Rules and Feeders, Cubes, TurboIntegrator etc.
- Advanced IT Skills, especially Microsoft Excel
- Experience working within the Finance function, ideally FP&A / Reporting
- Excellent Communication skills and attention to detail